L-theanine is a natural supplement known for its alpha brain waves boosting qualities. It is a type of amino acid extracted from green tea. It is a precursor of famous neurotransmitter Serotonin and has many benefits similar to Serotonin.
- It improves sleep cycle.
- It makes a person feel more relaxed and calm.
- It promotes the sense of overall well-being. It gives a person the feeling of pleasure, excitement, and motivation.
- It prevents neurons from working excessively thus it reduces the feeling of restlessness and anxiety.
- It prevents neurons blockage due to over-simulation of synaptic receptors. It also protects neurons from getting less oxygen.
- Some studies also say that it produces specific proteins responsible for nerve growth.
L- theanine Dosage
The recommended dosage of L-theanine is 50 to 200 mg daily. This nootropic supplement is safe to be taken on a daily basis. One can also take it in cycle to avoid the development of any kind of tolerance.
L-theanine is very effective on its own, but some users prefer to include it in a stack with supplements like caffeine, piracetam or Noopept. To make an anxiolytic supplement stack, combine L-theanine and Aniracetam together.
It is one of the most beneficial and easily available supplements. It also features as a key ingredient in many commercial products used to treat anxiety and focus. Experts recommend this supplement in many brain-boosting routines.
Users from all over the world give positive l-theanine reviews. Customers taking L-theanine state that this supplement helps them to remain focused and increases their productivity level whether they are at work or home.
As you can see L-theanine has many positive reviews and numerous benefits. So if you are looking for a mood enhancer supplement, then give a shot at L-theanine.